Squirrels in Home Crawlspaces In Knoxville TN
Squirrels are fast climbers and can easily squeeze through small gaps in broken vents or soffits and get into your home. In no time, squirrels can easily cause a lot of damage in your home.
How Much Does Squirrel Removal Cost in Knoxville?
There is no way to effectively give squirrel removal pricing over the phone. The size of your home determines the pricing. The process involves inspecting the home for any entry points, setting up traps, sealing the entry hole or holes, cleanup and sanitation (if necessary) and repairs to the damage they have caused. We typically provide same day service.
>> Call Alpha Wildlife now for a FREE assessment at (865) 224-6555.
Common Problems Caused by Squirrels in Homes
Squirrels are rodents and their front teeth continue to grow. To combat this, they constantly gnaw and chew to keep their teeth sharp and manageable. Some of the most common squirrel problems we’ve seen are:
* Chewing into attics and setting up nests;
* Fires or fire risks from chewed electrical wiring and electrical fixtures in attic;
* Destroyed insulation (by pushing it down), which will reduce your R-factor;
* Strong odor of fecal matter and urine collected in attic insulation;
* Drywall damage caused by squirrels digging holes in ceiling;
* Dead squirrels inside walls of homes or chimneys, with bad odor problems;
* Squirrels living in chimneys;
* Concern about sick or aggressive squirrels in home or on property.
* Chewed on support beams, HVAC duct lines, pipes and roof braces;
* Chewing on wood of homes, sheds, porches, etc.
Sometimes squirrels come into your home because they’re looking for a secure, warm place to give birth, and other times they get into your home by accident. Other times, they seek protection in your attic from predators such as owls, hawks and snakes. If you have a squirrel ‘inside’ your home, close the door to that room, and if possible, open a window if there is one. Squirrels can be destructive, so if possible, lead it out of your home. If that
doesn’t work, call our wildlife removal specialists at (865) 224-6555.
If you hear scurrying, chirping or scratching in your home walls, attic crawlspace or crawlspace under your home, call our Knoxville animal removal specialists as soon as possible. Our entire team is licensed, certified by NWCOA, professionally trained and will provide professional and excellent customer service.
Call Alpha Wildlife removal specialists for squirrel removal and more in the greater Knoxville TN area. We service surrounding areas including Alcoa, Clinton, Dandridge, Friendsville, Gatlinburg, Greenback, Kodak, Lenoir City, Maryville, Oak Ridge, Pigeon Forge, Powell, Sevierville and Townsend.
Our animal removal services include the following counties: Jefferson, Blount, Knox, Sevier, and Anderson.